Sunday, January 18, 2009

Share a Smile and a Ladle of Soup

Hi, I'm Isabella Fazzo and I work in Florence, Italy. If you are planning to visit this beautiful city and you like cooking, contact me! I have extensive culinary teaching experience and I serve as a personal chef as well. You can have a single lesson or we can arrange larger plan tailored to your personal needs. I can build a program that focuses on your specific taste and preferences or which addresses any specific food needs, for example a vegetarian diet or food allergies. I will even show you how to shop for the best ingredients. When we work together, you will learn new life-longskills, eat truly great food and have personalized experience that goes far beyond being a tourist eating in restaurants. Take a taste of great Italian cuisine, that you help make and experience the Italian culture first-hand. Even if you don't want to cook but you do want a personalized and unforgettable meal...we should talk! Isabella

2 comments:

  1. Isabella Fazzo - THEY DON'T COME BETTER. We almost turned in our return tickets to stay in Florence to learn from her. It wasn't just about the great food and the Italian touch. She knew so much about the ingredients, the background, the history and the trends that were all embodied in our lessons. She should come to America and open a school here. Or we should just get back to Florence to pick up where we left off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isa, sei troppo ganza!
    I'm sure that your talents will be appreciated by many. You are my favorite italian food teacher.
    friends xever
    kiss Vale

    ReplyDelete

Write your comments here